EducationPepperdine University, MBA in Finance - December 2010
California State University Los Angeles, B.S. in Finance - June 2006
Experience- MBA cumulative GPA: 3.66/4.0
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA: 3.5/4.0
- I have experiences tutoring Math, Accounting, Finance to fellow students (individual/group) during my undergraduate and graduate study. I was also a teacher assistant for basic accounting class during my sophomore year in Cal State LA.
- I have a good understanding in Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus 1 but I'd rather get an advance notice if you need help with these 3 subjects.
- I speak and write Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia).
- I consider myself to be a friendly and attentive individual. I think my greatest strength lies in my ability to communicate with people: I enjoy listening to people, I have high level of patience, and I am a motivator.
HobbiesI am a lot of things: I am an avid music fan, I enjoy reading & watching science fiction, I am a food enthusiast, I love watching sports, I love Japanese comic, and I enjoy quality time with my family.
Client Reviews (4)
Brian is really helpful. He takes his time to make sure you understand the information and explains well. he is very patient and goes out of his way to work with you. He's great!
He has really helped my son get refreshed on the geometry and has a great way with helping understand the task at hand. Thank you Brian.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.